About the service
- How do I set up TouchID?
- How else do I make sure my security isn't compromised?
- What is my passcode used for?
- Does changing between WiFi and mobile data affect security?
- What guaranties that my calls are secured in CryptTalk?
- What happens if I lose my phone or it is stolen?
About the company
How to use CryptTalk?
Calling & messaging
- How do I start a conference call?
- How does CryptTalk interact with GSM calls?
- How do messages work?
- How can I clear my call history?
- How do I edit my contact's details?
- How do I delete a contact?
- How can I manage notifications for CryptTalk?
- How do I update my device?
- When do I need to restart the application?
- How do I reset my account?
- How can I enable / disable emails for missed events?
- How can I see the quality of my connection during a call?
Reports and articles about surveillance
Articles & Reports
- Vulnerability of jailbroken iPhones
- Worst security breach in history
- A new day, a new scandal
- GSM (SS7) phone hacking -- special investigation: Bugged, Tracked, Hacked
- Dutch minister wants to let Big Brother watch us - DutchNews.nl
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month -- Computerworld